Monday, February 8, 2010

Bananas For Bananas

I admit it, I LOVE bananas!  The other day I had a craving for some banana pie.  I LOVE banana pie almost as much as I love bananas!

This pie was super easy to make and so yummy!  Pinball Wizard LOVED it!

Harry Potter didn't care for it but then he doesn't like bananas.  Weird, I know.  Now if I made a tomato pie he just might go for that!  hehehe  Oh how I wish Harry Potter would eat the yummy treats I make.

I guess I should look on the bright side.  If Harry Potter won't eat this delicious pie then that just means that there is more for Pinball Wizard and me!   :-)

2 comments:

  1. Your Banana Cream Pie looks delicious. I love to bake and one of my favorite pies, aside from Apple, is Rhubarb Custard Pie. Yummy! HP doesn't know what he's missing. LOL

    ReplyDelete